Located at 1720 Radisson Dr SE, FUSE33 MakerSpace is a ~9,000 sf facility and is the largest makerspace in Calgary. Containing a woodshop, metal shop, sewing studio, laser cutters, and a small 3D printing laboratory, FUSE33 is an organization that creates opportunities for individuals and companies to explore, learn, and experiment with all physical manifestations of the 3rd Industrial revolution and solve real-world problems.
We are currently seeking funding to complete several key pillars of our overall vision:
- Expand our additive manufacturing laboratory, and provide members with state of the art 3D printing tools, such as the newly emerged desktop SLA/SLS printers and associated post-processing facilities
- Set up an educational program that will train youth and other residents of Calgary on additive manufacturing and other emerging technologies, igniting their maker spirit
- Develop a solution to enable members to run full-time small businesses out of the facility
- Create an on-site business incubation program to help small businesses in bringing their ideas to market
- Other miscellaneous facility improvements